Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Life in the Balance - Haiku



Life in the balance
Helpless without direction
My path uncertain

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, i'm back from another trip to West Africa, i'm living the life of Bear Grylls at the moment, running up and down mountans in the wildrness mixing it with dangerous snakes, spiders and nasty insects that see you as the next meal. I'll return when I get chance, its been a crazy year!

I hope my fellow blogging friends are all well and i'll catch up with you all soon :) x

Note: the pic is of me on the edge of the awesome Half Dome in Yosemite National Park USA

2 comments:

  1. You are certainly living 'life on the edge' that image illustrates it and living like Bear Grylls, well be careful dear Paul and stay safe.
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul! I am glad you are having the time of your life :-).
    we miss you here. All the best dear!

    ReplyDelete